Friday, October 03, 2014

Stupid society! Why do we need to keep up with the standards accepted by society and not tour owns? It’s horrible how we feel awful about ourselves in spite of being beautiful. People should know how to give compliments instead of being judgemental. I'm just so tired of this.
I don’t fit in the ideal beautiful girl made by society. I am not skinny, or blonde nor bright-eyed. Please stop! I am beautiful the way I am, I’m healthy and beloved by the ones who mean the most to me. What I am doing wrong?! NOTHING!




«You don't have to try

Take your make up off
Let your hair down
Take a breath
Look into the mirror at yourself
Don't you like you?
'Cause I like you»



This song means a lot to me, because I try to hard, and I don’t need to. They like me and I like you. Just smile and be confident.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 The diary of a curvy girl ♥

Distributed By Blogger Templates | Designed By Darmowe dodatki na blogi